This technical workshop is presented by KLAUS experts and includes:
- Overview of our car stacker products, global trends and case studies
- Technical overview of the design, manufacture, installation and operation of car stackers
- Advice on liaison with local councils and managing regulation requirements
- How to best communicate safety and training with end users of car stackers
- Access to behind-the-scenes operation of our 157 space fully automated MasterVario R3C system
This event is for traffic engineers, architect and developers with a maximum of 15 guests per event to ensure everyone gains safe access to the car stacker and has the chance to have their questions answered. You are welcome to bring your clients along to the training as well.
The next training session will be on the 16th of March 2023 (11am-2pm) . Spaces limited. Please complete the form below to register your interest.
Car stackers / semi-automated / Fully-automated systems | Questions and Discussion with Tea and Coffee | (60-90min)
Demonstration inside a Fully automated MasterVario system | (30-60min)